Shervin Behnam, a seasoned attorney since 2002, is passionate about advocating for individuals who have been unjustly treated. Mr. Behnam helps individuals in personal injury, Lemon Law, employment law, and intellectual property matters. Even though he is located in Los Angeles, he takes on cases from all over the state, from Sacramento to San Diego. He works with various experts and consultants to get a deep understanding of each and every case that comes on his desk.
Mr. Behnam offers comprehensive and strategic legal solutions to his clients. He prioritizes open communication and personal attention. No case is too small or too complex. Mr. Behnam will provide relentless advocacy whether you’re involved in a fender-bender or a catastrophic injury. All his clients have his direct number which they can call or text 24 hours a day.
Mr. Behnam offers complimentary initial consultations and will work with you to find the best solution for your case. If he is unable to take on your case, he’ll be happy to refer you to another attorney who may be able to assist.
- California State Bar, 2002
- U.S. District Court (Central District of California), 2002
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles
– Juris Doctor, cum laude, Order of the Coif, Sayre McNeil Scholar
– First Honors Award in Constitutional Law II, Consumer Protection Law, Legal Drafting
– Loyola of Los Angeles Law Review: Articles Editor
- University of California, Los Angeles
– B.A., summa cum laude
Advanced Professional Studies
- University of California, San Diego, Intellectual Property
- World Intellectual Property Organization, Madrid System for the International Registration of Marks
- Harvard Law School, HarvardX, Copyright Law
Los Angeles County Bar Association, Traditional Trial Advocacy Program